Rules for Membership
- In order to become a member of the Library. The Library Membership from should be fill up in time and submitting the Library.
- All Students on obtain the Library Membership against the fee-receipt, students are required to fill the Membership from along with 2 stamp sized photo, on completion of necessary formalities, students are given a URN number, which is unique and a Library Card (Barrowers card ) is issued to them.
- Membership of a student shall remain valid until he / she remains on the role of College.
Rules for Circulation
- Every reader will get a one book at a time reading at home.
- Reference books will not be issued for reading at home. They will be read in the Library.
- Students should ask for books by showing their identity cards. A student should be in possession of his / her identity card before entering the Library.
- Books taken for reading at home should be returned on the date mentioned on the given on the due date slip or before the stipulated time period. The time-limit may be extended in appropriate conditions, subject to the decision of the Librarian.
- Students should return the books on the given date. Otherwise they will have to pay the overdue charge 5/-Rs per day.
- The Responsibility regarding the books taken to read at home will be on the students.
- The Librarian can ask any user to return the book, taken by him / her at any time
- Readers shall be responsible for any damage or injury done to the books or other property belonging to the Library, and shall be required to replace such books, or other property damaged or injured or pay the value there of.
- Current periodicals are issued to be read in the Library premises only.
- All the books, journals etc. should be returned to the Library for physical verification on demand.
- Every student is expected to return Library books and get a clearance from the Library, Any kind of failure in clearance will authorize the librarian to halt transfer / degree certificate.
- The amount of the library deposits paid by the student in the year student will be returned to her / him only when he / she leaves the college.
- Ex. student can refer the college Library books by depositing the amount in college office.
Rules for Students to use of Reading Hall
All students availing of the Reading Hall facility should note that –
- They should always possess their valid College I-Card while entering the library Reading Hall & produce the same to the library authority whenever demanded.
- Every student should sign in the Attendance Register which is kept at the entry gate. Students doing false or misleading entries in the attendance register will face strict punishment.
- Smoking, chewing pan/gutka/tobacco, etc., spitting, loud conversation & similar objectionable practices are strictly prohibited in the library reading hall premises.
- Students should observe strict silence and switch off their Mobile phones in the reading hall. They should not misuse their mobile phones/laptops in the reading hall. If found making noise or any kind of disturbance to others, the mobile phones or laptops will be confiscated.
- Students should not disturb the arrangement of the reading hall furniture. They should not seat on the tables or damage the property of the college. If found guilty, the strict action will be taken against him/her.
- Students staying outside the campus are not allowed to seat in the reading hall.
- Violation of the above rules or misconduct by a member may invite discontinuation of the library